CENTRE FOR HUMANITY AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT. (CHID)
Centre for humanity and integrated development is a non- profit making human right and a pro development organization in the NGO Sector of Ghana, contributing effectively to the social, physical, environment and economic uplifting of our deprived communities in Ghana.
The organization is divided into two main sectors, Northern Sector based in Wa and Southern Sector based in Ho (Head office) in the Volta Region.
CHID’S aim is to bring the needy, poor oppressed to the standard required by the civilized society for sustainable Development.
1. To provide medical training and support to our health system in Ghana. (Rural Medical Service).
2. Undertake Educational research, teaching learning materials and educational facilities to deprived/vulnerable district in Ghana.
3. Undertake capacity building and Research for local government agencies and other organizations.
4. Provide human right protection/Legal aid to the poor and vulnerable.
5. We undertake advocacy for women and children.
6. To involve expatriate volunteerism in various sectors of our development.
OVERVIEW OF CHID
Centre for humanity and integrated Development is a registered and recognized non-governmental organization and volunteer program incorporated under Ghana Company Act, 1963 (ACT 179) at the registrar general department in Accra, Ghana.